City Gate Church UK Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the 2018 General Data Protection Regulations, please view our City Gate Church UK Data Protection Policy: City Gate Church UK Data protection policy 2018
City Gate Church Email Policy
If you subscribe to our email list, the email address you provide will be sent e-mails pertaining to City gate Church only promotional offers, cultural and company news, new release information and order processing confirmations. We will not send you advertisements from third parties. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a simple unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
City Gate Church information is safe
Privacy notice for getting in touch
- As an individual who has asked to be contacted by City Gate Church UK, we need to keep and process information about you to administer this request. The information we hold and process will be used for our management and administrative use only. We will keep and use it to enable us to process and manage your support with us and our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately.
- If you do not provide this data, we may be unable in some circumstances to comply with our obligations and we will tell you about the implications of that decision.
- We will only disclose information about you to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so or where we need to comply with our contractual duties to you.
- Your personal data will be stored for 2 months in which any contact is made.
- If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected we will provide you with information on that purpose and any other relevant information.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
- If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA with regard to your personal data.
- If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact Carmella Knight by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at City Gate Church c/o Brighthelm, North Road, BN1 1YD.
- Please see the website for our full data privacy protection policy.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
• If you are a Member, remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
• Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
• Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not:
• Share any personal information with third parties.